Return to Index  

and once again

February 24 2011 at 12:11 PM
Yvonne/Zafana  (no login)

Response to Any stories - to maximize the money intake?

Quittner, I know you don't believe me, but its true nevertheless that Jesus is the "NAME" given to the SOUL that unites to, is baptized INTO CHRIST and the HOly Spirit:

this is called BAPTIZED INTO JESUS NAME

the reason none of you understand the BIBLE over here is because your 'carnal ears' can grasp that JESUS IS NOT A PERSON but the "MAN" God is becoming in his own image and likeness

that MAN BEGAN when the first person was baptized into Jesus name and continues till the LAST ADAM is baptized into that name

then you will see JESUS (THE WHOLE MAN), the ONLY MAN since all men are not men according to the definition of the Bible, but mere beasts

first a male has to become a WOMAN (in nature all begin female) and then this WOMAN must give birth to the LAST MAN, hence JESUS IS THE SEED OF THE WOMAN

and not of mere men or beasts

its spiritually discerned so all your historical reading and research won't bring you any closer to the truth than you are now

especially if all you want to do is DISPROVE a story

instead of SEEEKING for the truth within YOUR OWN experience, which is the ONLY PLACE you will EVER EVER EVER FIND JESUS

hence, EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM

mark my words, which is the WORD made FLESH in my heart of flesh.....

his flesh............not my physical flesh

the flesh of Jesus Christ begins in our flesh.............and transforms our flesh into HIS FLESH

transformation is seen in nature............observe a worm becoming a butterfly

Jacob is called the worm for that reason:

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement