Return to Index  

God is ONE and Jesus is HIS Begotten Son

March 28 2011 at 9:20 PM
Tim  (no login)

Response to John 4:24

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Please examin closely....

If I say: Your Right! Jesus is God! Jesus said: (I and my Father are one)

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

They are one, as Jesus said: "the Father is in me, and I in him."

But that makes any believer one with God also as in: 1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

But if we DO NOT acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God, we have neather the Father nor the Son in us.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

By your reasoning of these simple Scriptures what is your conclusion friend? When a Trinitarian blindly says "Jesus is God the Father and Jesus is my God!" they speak a doctrine of antichrist and anti-son of God, by denying the Son in claiming the Father is the Son.

John 5:22
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

How do you honor the Begotten Son when you claim the Father is the Son, therefor denying the Son truly exists.

The purpose of the Trinity Constantine forced in was to make the Popes Vicar over the God Jesus and a God over mankind. Another power scheme and antichrist scheme.

Jesus is the Son, who was made our Lord, by the Will of God Almighty.
Love ya.
Tim

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement