Return to Index  

if the experience I had of the inner big bang is true

April 16 2011 at 4:27 PM

(Login Harpazo)

Response to I'm not convinced the Big Bang happened

the Bible speaks of this 'big bang' on a spiritual level in almost ever chapter and since I experienced it I can say that this destruction of the old is the fertilizer for the new as in our ego is the dung for turning the tree of knowledge into the tree of life:

just because we experience everything as COMPLETELY NEW, doesn't mean we also didn't experience the old as well........and I believe this is what happens when universes are recreated as welll

like I said, we are the TRUE INSTRUMENTS for telling us about LIFE and in the end (coming to one end to experience another brand new creation is HOW we will understand it all

in the middle of the two creations, we get a glimpse of God.......and even though we will never be able to define God in words other than words like holiness, completeness, fullness etc, the experience of being touched by this FORCE gives us understanding of HOW he made us and why:

if intelligence is interested in this, it isn't INTELLIGENT yet

there is something..........that leads to nothing...........that sees the SOMETHING.....(God) that recreates a NEW thing, a new creation

thats where we are all heading and some of us experienced it already....

I guess I should lie and say I haven't so everyone will think well of me, but Jesus said if he said he didn't know God he would be a liar......

just like some who say they know God are liars

its all a matter of what POSITION you stand before him............your old self can not see God

your new creation that is going to be in the same body, will BOTH be a witness of him and KNOW HIM

belief has little to do with it once it occurs

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement