Return to Index  

Jesus the person vrs Jesus Christ the WORD fo God

April 28 2011 at 8:32 AM

Yvonne/Zafana  (Login Harpazo)

Response to Thanks for answering JB :-)

I have "touched" Jesus and so has anyone that he has appeared to: Look

1Jo 1:1 ΒΆ That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Me; OUR HANDS have "handled": that means we don't just see, hear, but handle and TASTE THE WORD, taste the Lord and see that he is GOOD:

we eat and drink the flesh and the blood of the Son of Man: I have and do and I know that this flesh is spiritual, which Jesus even explained that he spoke spiritually and not carnally:

the word handled is pselaphao, to touch, feel, mentally seek after:

this same word is used here in Luke 24

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle (pselaphao) me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Luk 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them [his] hands and [his] feet.

ME: notice, and when he had thus spoken?

he shows us in HIS WORD....his hands and feet, not litteral flesh but the FLESH that we eat...and Jesus is BONE (substance) in the sense that he is "REAL", more real than our carnal flesh because his FLESH lasts forever........heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORD SHALL LAST FOREVER..

back to John...

1Jo 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

ME: and that same LIFE was manifested unto me....and in me..

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jo 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

ME: I understand that if you feel the spirit is a flimsy, unreal imagination in my head, then you won't feel very secure or joyful about me seeing, hearing, tasting or HANDLING Jesus Christ, but trust me....trust me

he is more real in me

than he is in a book

and in me, he is more real than he ever was OUTSIDE OF US

many deny him when he is outside of them

NOBODY will deny him when he is WITHIN THEM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement