Return to Index  

Wow...

April 29 2011 at 10:48 AM

Doc Strange  (Login edstrange13)

Response to are atheists going to become the NEW WHINERS?

I must have really touched a nerve to get a response like that.

As for "whining"... Oh please, we aren't the ones crying about the faux "war on Christmas". (We'll stop trying to take the Christ out of "Christmas" once you guys start putting the Christ back into "Christian")

And wasn't it you the other day who was complaining that I was trying to "stop you from explaining your experiences"? No, I was disagreeing with you. I wasn't trying to stop you from believing anything. As I said over and over again, if you want to live in a fantasy world where your imaginary friend inflates your ego by telling you nice things, please... by all means... be my guest.

Yvonne said: they sure feel persecuted by something that they don't even believe in

Your imaginary friend and his equally imaginary son aren't persecuting me. They can't. They (probably) don't exist. Hence, the non-existent can't do anything, let alone "persecute".

Besides, this post was in response to Tim's alcohol-induced threat that he was going to "rip off my head and shit down my neck".

Sorry, but when someone threatens me and I call them on it, it isn't "whining".

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

Respond to this message   
Responses