Return to Index  

Re: al-anon

May 9 2011 at 10:19 PM

(Login seekingsoftly)

Response to al-anon

sounds like you were in the program and you couldn't work it out....am i right?

unfair of you to blame the program for you own failures ther Ice.

i would say you have absolutely have ZERO chance to prove the claim you made that "It is a program that destroys far more lives than it helps"

so i understannd therefore the only alternative you would in this discussion would be to resort to the 'personal'

anyone with true rock bottom addiction....who still is proud enough to claim the can fix their issues or are in control....well ya....they will fail for certainty in the 12 step program.

i do not think it is any secret the 12 step program is about placing one's addiction and character failures into the hands of a higher power....anyone int he program...who has any...ANY aspirations outside of that....should not be in the program to begin with. it is not anywhere that can be proven by you...a religious program.....

it certinly is as a very basis... SPIRITUAL one.

i have no problems if you disgaree...but i am only asking you try to support why you do. Look closely at exactly my contentious here please....

and io certainly would be interested in you showing me how the PROGRAM...the program itself is oin that does this: 'It is a program that destroys far more lives than it helps.

and how so.

imv that is not 'pushing' anything....just discussion.

any proof would be helpful.....any at all.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement