Return to Index  

"cuse me....this IS a discussion forum i do believe....lol

May 13 2011 at 3:31 AM

(Login seekingsoftly)

Response to Gerard

and my opinion is doin none of the silly overly emotionla accusations you claim it is.

speaking of typical...you again....feel dissed...you go on a hate and insult rampage.

you really need to work on your lack of anger management...and this i mean with all certainly.

you hate G-d?...not my problem. and no one with the angst and vigor you do...can say they truly deny a higher power....there is way too much misdirected animosity for you to really not believe in G-d.

you, like so many...area failure in your eyes or others around you perhaps...and blame G-d for it....you failed at your recovery...it was AA of course, not you that failed...etc...etc.

calling me whatever you want is fine...if it helps your anger...go for it. But this IS a discussion forum and even further a BIBLE discussion forum.

sorry you disapprove..but if you don`t like the forum`s guidelines...take it up with those who run the place.

the only one here seemingly needing to try to silence someone is YOU...i have no problem saying whatever you want on AA...but if i do....you accuise me of...well.....

very immature and again anger management issues you certainly have.

sheesh, grow up.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement