Return to Index  

natural trait.

June 6 2011 at 11:10 PM
Iceman  (no login)

Response to If its a natural trite

DNA is a code for basic structure. Traits such as you describe are cultural. In any event people perceive much of what they want -a self fulfilling prophacie so to speak'

And if you study German history you will find they have a very family oriented and socially alturistic culture. Violence has not been restricted to the germanic peoples - Remember Napolean. And the Romans (italians) managed to reek horrible havoc over all of Europe, middle east and the British Isles.

While WWI and WWII were bad, percentage wise of population they were nothing compared to the 30 years war. And then there was the 100 years war between England and France.

I've spent much of my life with peoples of many cultures and different ethinicity. Not much different any any other than the basic culutre they grew up in. For instance Eskimos are non-violent people. Perhaps if you think about their environment you might understand why. On the otherhand Texans are generally pretty hot tempered.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• I agree - Tim on Jun 6, 2011, 11:54 PM
  •  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement