Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum:Re: Nonsense, Tim

Return to Index  

Re: Nonsense, Tim

July 8 2011 at 5:13 PM
Tim  (no login)

Response to Nonsense, Tim

Public schools cannot favor your Christian myths over the myths of other religions, so public schools have to be secular, according to the US Constitution. Sorry.
-----------------------

That's what people like you have made it into Doc. The separation of Church and State actually pertains to the fact that the State has no control over any church. It was written to protect the Churches from the State. And the fact is the Churches are made of people, and people control the State.

Likewise the Freedom of Religion means just that, we have complete religious freedom in this nation.

You can keep trying to twist it all you want Doc. Or move to a Muslim nation, where they will kill you for not being Muslim.

You know I'm right Doc, so just admit it.
You can believe what ever you want to in the USA, but don't try to infringe upon other beliefs. And that's what makes your beliefs illegal in the USA Doc.
Like it or not that's just a fact. And if you ask me, I say its pretty stupid to fight against freedom. And I'm sure you agree, but won't admit it.

Tim

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement