Return to Index  

Re: Dry white cider Tim...

July 18 2011 at 3:46 PM
Tim  (no login)


Response to Dry white cider Tim...

Cheap and nasty.....
8% volume and never seen an apple in its life...
A real alcoholics drink....
-------------------------------------

At 8% no doubt its full of sulphites/sulfites to preserve it.
I think anyone would get sick if not toxic from drinking much White Cider.
Never heard of White Cider in the USA. I suppose its like a Wine Cooler, full of sulfites. Almost all wines hear have sulfites in it.
Alcohol is bad for you anyway you look at it.

Symptoms of sulphite sensitivity are the bodys way of protesting. They may range from mild to severe (some fatal instances have been recorded), even though sulphite sensitivity is not considered a true allergic reaction.

Symptoms can develop quickly or take years to progress. For some people, a small amount of sulphites is tolerable, but when a threshold is reached, reactions set in.

The worst reaction is anaphylaxis, which may include breathing difficulties, a drop in blood pressure, loss of consciousness and even death. Other symptoms include any of the following:

A drop in blood pressure, rapid heart beat, loss of consciousness

Anxiety, distress, faintness, paleness, weakness

Gastrointestinal: Anywhere between where food goes in to where it goes out, including cramps, gas, diarrhea, vomiting

Flushed face, hives, rash, itchiness

Headaches

Swollen eyes, face, lips, throat and/or tongue

Trouble breathing, speaking or swallowing

I'm not drinking.
Bro Tim

 
 Respond to this message   
Responses

  • Cider... - PAUL on Jul 19, 2011, 12:49 PM
  •