Return to Index  

Re: it really sad and sickening

July 31 2011 at 3:11 AM
Tim  (no login)

Response to it really sad and sickening

to see how much you feel sorry for yourself.
too much....understand this...i will NEVER enable your alcoholism....and won't ignore it either....ESPECIALLY when you come here looking for a pity party.
You even talk like an alcoholic. sheesh
------------------------------

Your a idiot Gerard.

1 Timothy 5:13
13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

I don't wonder why you were Catholic Gerard.
But I'm glad you "Come out of her, my people"
I'm glad for you Gerard.

Bro Tim

The irony of this Gerard is I love people, and you are afraid to. And every time you post like this Gerard you look like a fool.
And the only person fooled is you Gerard.

Gerard, how many have you proclaimed as brother or sister?
How many have you loved in Jesus name?

I've seen people here grow and learn Gerard, maybe you can lower your ego and do the same.

Bro Tim, in Jesus our Lord.

Respond to this message   
Responses