Return to Index  

my take on the "Son of God

August 14 2011 at 1:20 PM

yvonne  (Login Harpazo)

Response to He has a son...

it is written that Israel is Gods son, and that Adam is Gods son, but true, there is only ONE begotten SON and I have said this for as long as I can remember:

the BEGOTTEN SON is Jesus Christ..........

the others are "prodigal sons" who have to come to themselves and return home to come back to the FATHERS HOUSE: it is written that the Father will return his heart to the sons and vice versa

how does the FATHER RETURN HIS HEART????//

Jesus Christ is in the BOSOM (Heart) of the father, so sending HIS WORD to our heart gives it the WINGS to return with having accomplished its purpose

Jesus CHRIST BRINGS MANY sons to glory.......how

BY being JOINED to them Spirit to Spirit, hence he who is JOINED to the Lord is ONE Spirit (I Cor 6:17)

I was joined to him 19 years ago spirit to spirit to make ONE NEW MAN

this is being BAPTIZED INTO JESUS NAME, coming IN HIS NAME and not my own any longer

anyway

to whom is the arm of the LORD (Jehovah) YHWH revealed?

to those who are ONE WITH HIM.............he becomes their RIGHT arm and we become his left (bride) till we too become ONE as he is ONE with the SOURCE, the father

now think

your fathers seed made his son

like BEGETS LIKE

if the BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER has the SAME SOURCE, the FATHER is obviously the SOURCE

then how can you question who Jesus Christ is???

he comes out from God.............his seed, his "kind"

every seed after its OWN kind

Respond to this message   
Responses

• ps - yvonne on Aug 14, 2011, 1:34 PM
  •  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement