Return to Index  

Obviously Onelife:

September 24 2011 at 12:02 PM
Iceman  (no login)

Response to One!llife > icemanlife: Question!

I still pay the library and hospital tax. However, I have and continue to lobby very hard to limit computers and continue in the purchase of quality books for our libraries.

I have done and continue to do the same for our school system. It is unfortunate that math, writing and the sciences have fallen so far behind in the U.S. The continued use of calculators and computers in math classes is an absurdity.

My belief is computers have, and perform, a invaluable service. However, they appear to be a end all solution to thinking.

As for the U.S. healthcare system - it is only equaled in corruption, money grubbing and lack of concience by our U.S congress. The third leading cause of death in the U.S. is doctors and hospitals. More people are killed every year by U.S. healthcare than auto accidents and guns combined. Really! Stop and think about being charged $200.00 for a 20 minute visit where the so-called physician doesn't even look at your health history and all you leave with is a prescription for a expensive dangerious chemical. The AMA controls the requirements for a person to become a M.D. and the cost is so expensive that few americans can afford, or are willing to do it. ONLY IN THE U.S. The malpractice insurance claims are another fraud. The AMA owns and runs the malpractice insurance company. Less than 1 out of four mal-practice suits ever go to court. UNTIL WE HAVE A NATIONAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM I AM AGAINST ANY TAXATION FOR HEALTHCARE. And remeber the U.S. Congress is trying to steal every dollar we have paid into medicare which is OUR money.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement