Return to Index  

Not the same body...

October 9 2011 at 8:38 AM
PAUL  (no login)

Response to Re: Resurection of Christ...

"""""I say the same body because he clearly had the same wounds, and that's why the soldiers were instructed not to brake his legs after his death upon the cross."""""

If it was the same body Tim the ransom that Jesus paid is "invalid" because he took the body he paid as a ransom back...

Like paying 1 million pounds as a ransom to kidnappers but taking the money back afterwards....

I hope you are wrong for all our sakes....

As for the wounds thats very easily explained...

1st though why would Thomas need confirmation that this was Jesus before him if he was in the same body? Has Thomas already forgotten what his master looked like?

2nd as you say in the 1st part of your message....

""""Able to shape shift, and with frequency modulation capability, or able to become physical or spiritual.""""

If Jesus is able to shape shift,dont you think he can make those wounds appear in his new body?

I do,easily.....

""""I don't think the same body nullifies the purpose of his death, by any means.""""

I dont THINK,I know it would...

So pray that you are wrong for all our sakes...

""""And if he had a new body the tomb would not have been empty,""""

Because God took the body which was paid as a ransom...

Keep up Tim....

""""and there would have been no point in the Angels removing the stone from the tomb. """"

1st removing the stone was a sign to any eyewitnesses that the resurection had taken place,a sign which could be clearly understood..

2nd if Jesus had been in the tomb dont you think he could have moved it himself?

""""I think JWs are wrong about the body of Jesus.
There is no biblical evidence claiming Jesus dead body was left behind.""""

Jesus dead body was not left behind though...

God took it as a ransom for mankind...

If he didn't there can be no forgiveness of sins....

""""In fact just the opposite. Like Lazarus, was raised physically.""""

Yes he was but not in the same body because unlike Lazarus his life was paid as a ransom...

See how bible truth runs smooth Tim...

Stop looking for the answer you want and look for the truth and it all becomes clear...

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement