Return to Index  

You cant indoctrinate the truth Y...

October 9 2011 at 2:24 PM
PAUL  (no login)

Response to my indoctrination to the JW

""""the "JW Bible since they don't let you read any other kind" (it was green at the time):""""

LIE...

I have 4 different bibles....

""""the rest were FORCED to believe they would be resurrected on earth,""""

LIE...

I am not being forced to believe anything Yvonne...

I want to live on earth forever just as man was meant to and just as the bible promises....

PSA37:29 Who are the righteous that will possess the earth and LIVE FOREVER on it Yvonne?

""""if they questioned after a few weeks, they were accused of just not wanting the truth or they would accept it from their mouth, no matter how many things could not be answered from their doctrine:""""

LIE,LIE,LIE

We are taught to question everything and to check the bible see whether its true.....

""""I could not let go of the fac that the HOLY SPIRIT was for anyone who wanted it: Jesus said so:""""

It is...

Who says it isn't?

"""""anyway, soon enough she told me how she had to stop seeing her only daughter and disfellowship from her because like me, she just didn't want to accept the doctrine:""""

Well why did she get baptised then?

When you get baptised you are promising to do Gods will has set down in the bible,so she changed her mind and disassociated herself from the congregation? Whos faults that?

""""her husband too was just not playing along and her mother, who had been a JW all her life and indoctrinated her, on her death bed cursed God with a vengeance:""""

You neglect to say why.....

Was you there when this cursing took place?

""""I began to see the frustration and lonliness, which is pretty common among people of God, but at least they have GOD:""""

Thats the most truthful thing you have said...

No one said that walking Gods way was an easy path...

Far from it,Jesus said the road to life was narrow and cramped and few are those finding it....

If you are finding it easy you should consider whether you are going the right way...

""""she wasn't sure if Jehovah would accept her or not at the end;""""

Are any of us?

Like I said to Tim the only time we can be sure is when we are resurected...

""""if she didn't perform the requests of the bride class in Brooklyn who decided what everyone would have to believe if they were going to be accepted into the ONLY TRUE ORGANIZATION of Jehovah on the planet:""""

Well it is...

There is no one else even close to Gods word...

If you have another church to suggest please go ahead...

Like I said to Tim,just as the 1st century Christians had a governing body overseeing the Christian church so do Gods people today..

Someone has to oversee the running of Gods church..

""""anyway, the LORD took me out of there.........""""

Dont blame Jesus for turning your back on Gods church Yvonne it was your decision because you didn't like the God of the bible so you claimed divine inspiration so you could build your own god..

The truth doesn't work like that...

If it did there would be 6 billion gods as everybody follows your lead and creates their own according to their own desires..

"""""even though I am sure he led me there.....just to make sure of all things.......and understand all teachings of men........"""""

He led you there and you walked out on him for the teachings of Yvonne...

""""so I could be ready FOR HIS TEACHING when the time came.........ten years later:""""

You had his teaching,you rejected it...

Stop trying to turn Jesus into what you want and turn yourself into what he wants...

Untill then you are living a lie...

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement