Reading comprehensionDecember 2 2011 at 12:29 PM
|Iceman (no login)|
Response to Re: here's some real sweet ones
20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.
21 Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Tim: tell me how these two statements can in anyway complement each other. They are opposite concepts entirely.
I would take it to mean if the stranger worships your god don't mess with him. If not, kill him.
I can read quite well. The problem with the bible is anyone can take anything it says and apply their own interpretations - like you.
- Re: Reading comprehension - Tim on Dec 2, 2011, 2:19 PM
- Technology - Iceman on Dec 2, 2011, 2:45 PM
- Re: Technology - Tim on Dec 2, 2011, 5:56 PM
- ICEMAN your not copping out on me.... - Tim on Dec 3, 2011, 4:48 AM
- copping out? - Iceman on Dec 3, 2011, 12:30 PM
- Re: copping out? - Tim on Dec 3, 2011, 11:16 PM
- No!!! - Iceman on Dec 4, 2011, 11:53 AM
- Re: No!!! - Tim on Dec 4, 2011, 4:58 PM
- M.A.D. - Seoc Colla on Dec 4, 2011, 5:15 PM
- Re: No!!! - Iceman on Dec 5, 2011, 2:13 PM
- Comprehension - Iceman on Dec 3, 2011, 12:33 PM