Return to Index  

Re: ice is so right.

December 3 2011 at 3:44 AM
Tim  (no login)

Response to ice is so right.

ice is so right.
comprehension is a problem eh?
i see. I guess when you are so intent on digressing the original discussion, remembering what it was becomes a major problem for you.
you that also, very well. Lots of talents you seem to have.
---------------------------------------------

Nice attempted attack on me Gerard. wink.gif

And yes, I do try to convince people that God and Jesus are real living beings.

""intent on digressing the original discussion""
I wouldn't say "digressing" but rather "avoiding ignorance" to achieve a True answer in the mind of the ignorant. But most are too stubborn.

Why don't you help Roy, Gerard?.. Your his favorite. If I disagree with him he'll just lash out at me. And he needs your help, as a brother.

I know its a lot of work, and maybe its not your cup of tea.

James 2:20
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Ya, faith in Jesus that doesn't create works to help others find the Truth is dead faith. Think about what James said Gerard.

Do you think I didn't work to get you away from Babylonian Catholicism Gerard?.. With you and your mother badgering me constantly?

Now you need to let your faith create works Gerard. And bro Roy needs your understanding or he'll be gone forever. And don't worry about what people think. Did Jesus when he bare the cross worry about what others thought? No.. You do the same Gerard. You know I do.

Help Roy, and Ice and Doc and JVH and Yvonne. I think Mondo will be OK, he was shown something from God he has not forgotten in 40 years.

Sincerely
Bro Tim

Respond to this message   
Responses