Return to Index  

Re: Tell me Tim

January 8 2012 at 1:15 PM
Tim  (no login)

Response to Tell me Tim

If what you say is true then how is the prayer the Lord taught the disciples become true in your life?
For it says:Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
How then is God's will done in heaven to be done in earth without walking through the wall of egoism?
------------------------------

I don't think ego has anything to do with it Lox.
Ego is an emotion/spirit/feeling of pride.

"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth"
Is something that WILL be done. WILL be done meaning future not present.
After Armageddon Jesus will return, and be King of kings and Lord of lords.

Micah 4.3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Then; "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth"

Being "Born Again" is something done to YOU, not something you can do in your mind. And you will not need a doorway to enter anyplace. You will manifest physically and vanish at will. Like a Angel.

happy.gif

Ego is a spirit/feeling GOD has seven spirits, and we were created in HIS likeness.

Peace bro.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement