Return to Index  

Re: you must die like Jesus Christ so you can rise again.

April 2 2012 at 4:33 PM
Tim  (no login)

Response to you must die like Jesus Christ so you can rise again.

Here's the problem with most Born Again theology;
Jesus said;
John 3:8
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Every one who is born of the Spirit comes and goes like the WIND. You can't see the wind, it's invisible. Look out side, do you see the wind blowing? NO, all you see is the vegetation moving because of the WIND. Angels appear and disappear like Jesus in Luke 24:36

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

I can explain this much more, but if you would like to study how born again happens study quicken and quickeneth and quickening. The process of being born in the Spirit is called Quickening. And I don't think you've been quickened yet. And if you were you could physically manifest yourself on Waikiki Beach for lunch, and go back home in a flash.

Hebrews 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

John 5:21
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

The Saints who survive the great tribulation, will be quickened and changed in the twinkling of an eye;
1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Bro Tim

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement