Return to Index  

Good points Tim

April 2 2012 at 7:30 PM
Bob  (Login bobquit)

Response to Re: you must die like Jesus Christ so you can rise again.

To be reborn, one must first die. If the rebirth is spiritual, then the preceeding death must be spiritual also.

Such is the great tribulation we much each suffer - our own personal hell. Thankfully that is where the road to heaven begins. That is where we receive our palm leaf and take our rightful place in the procession.

REV 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

REV 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

REV 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

REV 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

REV 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

REV 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Hallelujah!

[linked image]

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
Thanks Kristy

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement