Return to Index  

looking back through this thread...

April 18 2012 at 1:18 PM

Kate  (Login kateothelamp)

Response to Yeah, me too

Have you found this discussion to be enjoyable or enlightening? I feel as if we are speaking completely different languages -- which, if anything, is exasperating.

Whatever I write, no matter how clearly I attempt to state it, it does not seem that you understand me.

I think at times that I understand your point and respond accordingly, and you reply like this:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/message/1334650295/Interesting+response

So obviously I am not understanding you, either.

Now perhaps this is all me - that I am neither communicating clearly, nor understanding you.

That may well be me - but I will tell you I don't have this problem with many other posters. Perhaps we just have very different styles.

BTW, my definition for "discussion" came from an online dictionary - I didn't redefine anything. You stated that this communication was neither a debate nor a conversation, so by process of elimination, that leaves... discussion. And we don't seem to be communicating at all; we just seem to be going around in circles.

As for "please go bark at another cat", no offense meant. I simply meant, "Please turn your attention elsewhere". Perhaps I should have said, "I'm not the droid you're looking for."

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement