Return to Index  

None of that thank you....

April 18 2012 at 6:56 PM
Arthur Dent  (no login)

Response to I didn't take it as an "attack"...

You said how you celebrate easter, I replied how I celebrated mine.

I know christians think they have a right to preach their superstion to the world, and the world has a right to listen.

But I dont see much good of Christianity at all, it is as much at war with the world as Islam is, no less.

You may think that all this insinuating a prayer here, or a law there is all to the good of mankind, but as in the case of many things its just a grim war to get influence.

A hoard of priests molesting children here... awww its just high spirits, a 10 commandments tablet in a supreme court there.... good for guidance.

The law has to keep reminding US christians that the country is not a christian theocracy, and yet Christians keep trying to put people in power.

The fact that the bobs and KAtes dont think my version of easter is as valid as your heathen rip off says a lot too. Easter eggs were never about christianity until you guys insinuated your religion into someone elses festival. I'm saying that Easter doesnt belong as a citadel for Christianity.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement