Re: Maybe, but then again they probably arentApril 21 2012 at 12:56 AM
|Tim (no login)|
Response to Maybe, but then again they probably arent
The Bible makes no claim Jesus is God, or show me where you think it does.
And the ancestors of the old Babylonian warship system a are the Catholics, the Bible makes that clear, and why in Italy, it was still illegal to own a Bible until 1870? The cloak of deception.
And why do you suppose Rome invented and enforced a Trinity in 325 AD and claimed every Pope as the Vicar/Successor of the Jesus/God they Trinitized? World power. And they said to heck with Caesar's we need a Pope/God/man to rule all the earth.
The original Virgin was Nimrods mother/wife, and when she died Nimrod declared her the eternal virgin and that she was to be worshiped. And then May and Jesus appear in history and the Babylonian worship system says, "Oh by the way that Virgin we always worshiped was Mary the mother of Jesus!"
They also refer to her as the Queen of Heaven.
So who do you suppose the old Queen of Heaven was in the OT?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
- God the father, God the son, God the spook??? - God the Arthur Dent ... and on Apr 23, 2012, 3:34 AM
- What Bible are you reading from? - Gina on Apr 23, 2012, 5:07 PM
- Lets simplify this - Tim on Apr 23, 2012, 7:07 PM
- John 1 - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 2:20 PM
- John 14 - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 2:30 PM
- Who is the Creator? - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 3:02 PM
- Re: Who is the Creator? - Tim on Apr 25, 2012, 1:25 AM
- By Reading Jesus INTO the Old Testament Text... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 1, 2012, 2:40 PM
- John placed him there - Kate on May 3, 2012, 6:23 PM
- John did nothing of the sort... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 3, 2012, 7:51 PM
- whoever wrote the first chapter of John... - Kate on May 4, 2012, 1:06 AM
- You are putting too much emphasis on the English word "worship"... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 4, 2012, 9:19 AM
- "proskuneo" -- worship or obeisance? - Kate on May 4, 2012, 4:36 PM
- worship or obeisance, the Magi and other items of misunderstanding... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 5, 2012, 8:36 AM
- okay, so... - Kate on May 6, 2012, 12:25 AM
- Peter...? - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 6, 2012, 12:24 PM