God the father, God the son, God the spook???April 23 2012 at 3:34 AM
|God the Arthur Dent ... and (no login)|
Response to Re: Maybe, but then again they probably arent
Not a Trinitarian then Tim?
oooh, and you didn't see Jesus saying he was god anywhere in the goathearders book of fantastic fibs for foolish minds ?
Neither did I, but most other Christians did.
I guess we'll just have to put down one more stroke against the bible "clearly" telling people stuff.
How many billion christians (minus the catholics of course) and how many billion misinterpretations of what the book of ignorance really is saying.
When its all down to what you want to believe (faith) then heavens the limit for misinterpretation.
- What Bible are you reading from? - Gina on Apr 23, 2012, 5:07 PM
- Lets simplify this - Tim on Apr 23, 2012, 7:07 PM
- John 1 - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 2:20 PM
- John 14 - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 2:30 PM
- Who is the Creator? - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 3:02 PM
- Re: Who is the Creator? - Tim on Apr 25, 2012, 1:25 AM
- By Reading Jesus INTO the Old Testament Text... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 1, 2012, 2:40 PM
- John placed him there - Kate on May 3, 2012, 6:23 PM
- John did nothing of the sort... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 3, 2012, 7:51 PM
- whoever wrote the first chapter of John... - Kate on May 4, 2012, 1:06 AM
- You are putting too much emphasis on the English word "worship"... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 4, 2012, 9:19 AM
- "proskuneo" -- worship or obeisance? - Kate on May 4, 2012, 4:36 PM
- worship or obeisance, the Magi and other items of misunderstanding... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 5, 2012, 8:36 AM
- okay, so... - Kate on May 6, 2012, 12:25 AM
- Peter...? - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 6, 2012, 12:24 PM