Lets simplify thisApril 23 2012 at 7:07 PM
|Tim (no login)|
Response to What Bible are you reading from?
with a quote from Jesus..
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
From what Jesus said..
Is Jesus our Father? No.
Is Jesus our God? No.
The Trinity doctrine falsely fabricates Jesus to be God and our Father all rolled up into one. Painting a false picture where the Son of God really doesn't exist.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- John 1 - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 2:20 PM
- John 14 - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 2:30 PM
- Who is the Creator? - Kate on Apr 24, 2012, 3:02 PM
- Re: Who is the Creator? - Tim on Apr 25, 2012, 1:25 AM
- By Reading Jesus INTO the Old Testament Text... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 1, 2012, 2:40 PM
- John placed him there - Kate on May 3, 2012, 6:23 PM
- John did nothing of the sort... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 3, 2012, 7:51 PM
- whoever wrote the first chapter of John... - Kate on May 4, 2012, 1:06 AM
- You are putting too much emphasis on the English word "worship"... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 4, 2012, 9:19 AM
- "proskuneo" -- worship or obeisance? - Kate on May 4, 2012, 4:36 PM
- worship or obeisance, the Magi and other items of misunderstanding... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 5, 2012, 8:36 AM
- okay, so... - Kate on May 6, 2012, 12:25 AM
- Peter...? - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 6, 2012, 12:24 PM