Who is the Creator?April 24 2012 at 3:02 PM
Kate (Login kateothelamp)
Response to Lets simplify this
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Isaiah 44:24 24 This is what the LORD says
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
I am the LORD,
the Maker of all things,
who stretches out the heavens,
who spreads out the earth by myself,
But who was God speaking to at Creation?
Genesis 1:26 26 Then God said, Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, "
John 1:2-3 He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Colossians 1:16-17 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
- Re: Who is the Creator? - Tim on Apr 25, 2012, 1:25 AM
- By Reading Jesus INTO the Old Testament Text... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 1, 2012, 2:40 PM
- John placed him there - Kate on May 3, 2012, 6:23 PM
- John did nothing of the sort... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 3, 2012, 7:51 PM
- whoever wrote the first chapter of John... - Kate on May 4, 2012, 1:06 AM
- You are putting too much emphasis on the English word "worship"... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 4, 2012, 9:19 AM
- "proskuneo" -- worship or obeisance? - Kate on May 4, 2012, 4:36 PM
- worship or obeisance, the Magi and other items of misunderstanding... - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 5, 2012, 8:36 AM
- okay, so... - Kate on May 6, 2012, 12:25 AM
- Peter...? - Pope Reverend I, BV on May 6, 2012, 12:24 PM