Return to Index  

"Whats wrong?

April 25 2012 at 1:26 PM

JVH say  (Login JVH)
Sufi

Response to Whats wrong?

For years ive heard People calling you a troll and trouble maker

But i havent seen you in action like that until now.

I'd prefer to not see you slip lower in whatever game it is you play.

If you want to play idiot, i'd prefer not to join you, paranoid delusions, conspiracies and superstitions werent your gig, i thought till now.

You are in the right place at least

Most everyones mad here...

Alice"

Erm ... I merely repeated your own words and asked you about it.

So I guess your above ad homs apply to your fine self then, in effect, putting you outside of the discussion, which, in effect, explains why you are trying to save face by ever so graciously backing out of the discussion under the guise of "prefering not to join", which, of course, is a bit late, you are already in it, up to your neck too. happy.gif

So ... in relation to what you posed in this thread, you said: the simplest explanation remains the most likely.

To which I responded: "let's go with that then.....

If you are correct, then all others who think otherwise are not.

If you are incorrect, then others who think otherwise might be.

What do you think is the simplest explanation of the two?"

Since the choice is obvious, therefore forcing you to give the obvious answer, well, realistically anyway - but unfortunately for you an answer you are not prepared to give since it would mean that your own words would then bite you in the ass - I can see you'd "prefer not to join" ... well, not anymore that is ... and the abusiveness within your response is a sure tell-tale sign of this. wink.gif

I mean, really, where is the abusiveness from my part towards you - that would somewhow "justify" the abusiveness within your response towards me? Exactly, there isn't any. So, where does the abusiveness within your response come from then? I must come from you, for some reason or other, which, in effect, tells us more about you and your stance than it does about the one you are addressing in such an uncalled for fashion.

In short: you'd make a great ardent religionist. happy.gif

Edited to add hyperlinks

rejected and denied by many, accepted and embraced by few : falsifiability
- it is not what we (think we) know that matters, it is what we can show true that does
as the maxim demands; truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true
everything else ... mere BS -

New!! Improved!! Now With CD-Formula!!
[linked image]

CD: short for inevitability

This message has been edited by JVH on Apr 25, 2012 2:37 PM
This message has been edited by JVH on Apr 25, 2012 2:30 PM
This message has been edited by JVH on Apr 25, 2012 2:21 PM
This message has been edited by JVH on Apr 25, 2012 1:34 PM

Respond to this message