Return to Index  

Your opinions are yours, but your facts are wrong.

April 30 2012 at 8:59 PM
Arthur Dent  (no login)

Response to Re: I suspect the shoe is on the other hoof Tim

since your facts are based upon faith, a faith which denies facts if they are contrary to that faith, in other words your facts arent.

Kates slippery, I still dont know what she means half the time, Because Christians believe all sorts of things, she slips in and out of the shadows about what I think that Christians essentially think. There maybe no connecting factors.

Kate admits that she believes bits of the bible or not as she feels like, not surprising much of it is just plain wrong, so she picks and chooses. She thinks god cant be proved to exist (and there is no reason for believing if god has had any effect on the world at all) in ther same way that its impossible to prove he doesnt exist, which I doubt that you can understand.

Do you think that god has so little effect on the world that his fingerprint cant be spotted? I do, but just because there is no evidence of a god around, doesnt mean its impossible to prove him. Gods capable, if he exists, just not willing.... or is he incapable of manifesting a puff of real proof?

Pretty incredibly not there if you ask me.

Respond to this message   
Responses