Return to Index  

Re: Does God find pleasure in evil?

July 4 2012 at 1:06 PM
  (Login GreatestIam)

Response to Does God find pleasure in evil?

Thanks for this.

Perhaps it is you who should disbelieve the bible and not me believe it.

I did have a couple of thoughts in reading your words.

To say that God is love is to insult love.
If as you say that is Gods first characteristic, then his first self-centered commandment shows that he loves himself first and anything else comes later. If that is not jealousy and bragging I do not know what is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP7SPJllNoc

Further, if God likes truth so much, then why does he lie?

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
2 Chron 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
Jer 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jer 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Thessalonians 2:11

To me, Gods worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

You say Satan created evil. Did God not decide what is evil or not when he wrote the tree of knowledge of good and evil are did Satan?

Now if you would like to learn of out true God and not the genocidal son murderer you follow, I am here for you.

Regards
DL

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement