Return to Index  

Are Roman Catholics Christians?

July 31 2012 at 12:40 AM
Tim  (no login)

Response to Yes, Tim, Babylon was real...

The Catholics say;
Appointed by the Lord as Queen of heaven and earth, raised above all the choirs of angels and the whole celestial hierarchy of saints

And the LORD said to Jeremiah;
Jeremiah 7:16
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the "queen of heaven", and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

That's where the trinity comes from, those same people who today still worship the Queen of Heaven from Babylonian times.
And what did Jesus say in opposition of the Trinity?
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

On Ash Wednesday and Good Friday it is customary to "abstain from eating meat". And Catholic hierarchy are "forbidden to get Married".
And Timothy was told by the Spirit;
1 Timothy4:1
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 "Forbidding to marry", and commanding to "abstain from meats", which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

We got their number figured out don't we PR? wink.gif
The Bible is VERY anti-cathoic.
The Catholics just don't know it.
Bro Tim

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement