Return to Index  

Thank you for the compliments Tim.

August 5 2012 at 4:58 AM
Identity Crisis  (no login)

Response to That's because you don't understand

Dont forget, Psychologically speaking, all Xtians are inherently sinful.

Where is the reasoning indeed?

Atheists tend to be strong in reasoning, we think that reasoning supports our cause rather than yours.

Some terms puled from a dictionary...

reasoning - thinking that is coherent and logical
abstract thought, logical thinking
cerebration, intellection, mentation, thinking, thought process, thought - the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought"
analytic thinking, analysis - the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
line of reasoning, logical argument, argumentation, argument, line - a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning; "I can't follow your line of reasoning"
conjecture - reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence
deductive reasoning, synthesis, deduction - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
illation, inference - the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation
prediction, anticipation, prevision - the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)
ratiocination - logical and methodical reasoning
reasoning backward, regress - the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence
synthetic thinking, synthesis - the combination of ideas into a complex whole

Regressive reasoning, did you see it? Thats religious reasoning. Get on board with a particular conclusion and then try to justify it by picking certain evidence.

I guess it is reasoning, of a sort, and since it normal reasoning doesnt support your god, I guess normal reassoning might be Satanic, by your methods, anyway.

Respond to this message   
Responses