Return to Index  

That's an interesting viewpoint

August 20 2012 at 8:12 PM

Vince  (Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

Response to can't happen

... and possibly right too.

But there are a lot of prominent people and "deep thinkers" from past and present who believe it IS possible to achieve and actively work towards that end. People like Albert Einstein, Walter Cronkite, George Bush Sr. ... Henry Kissinger ... and the list goes on and on -it really does.

These people believe it IS possible and that it's a MUST.

Henry Kissinger sort of echoed your sentiment but had the 'solution' for it when he said,

["Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."] - Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

Albert Einstein said this, in an open letter to the General Assembly of the United Nations,

[The United Nations now and world Government eventually must serve one single goal the guarantee of the security, tranquillity, and the welfare of all mankind. ]

Now, the request I posted to you -(and I should have made it a question instead, in hindsight)- is this: Do you BELIEVE that a world government would be a good thing?

This is an important distinction from, "do you believe it's possible" because I think there are and have been ... MANY good prominent people like Einstein and Cronkite ... who sincerely believed that it WOULD be a good thing because it would finally put an end to wars and provide the entire world with security.

But ... what about people like Kissinger? Does HE sincerely believe what he bulldozes out to the public? Will it be good for the world ... or good for the elite establishment he belongs to and serves as a faithful slave?

I would have gone along with people like Einstein and Cronkite in my younger days because it only seems to make so much sense: control of the whole WORLD! Enforced compliance to world standards and a "just" legal system. No more would political crooks be able to get away with their crimes!

Today I see things 180 degrees in reverse. Any time you get consolidation of power, you will almost instantly see CORRUPTION of that power to serve its own interests only ... because it can. The international world court hasn't even matured yet and already, it is perfectly useless as an impartial and JUST instrument.

Especially when you study the mechanisms that start global wars and conflicts ... you find that it's not because PEOPLE of the regions and nations want to fight with each other; it's the manipulating politicians who seem to be obeying their own masters.

But anyway, the main point I wanted to make is that if prominent people in powerful positions BELIEVE in a new world order ... how do you suppose that will affect their policies to protect and nourish their own nations?

Free trade agreements?
Exchanging of military troops and power?
Twinning of Cities in different countries?
Deferring to United Nations demands in conflict with national sovereign mechanisms?
Open borders?

All of the above erode national sovereignty and national interests and will eventually destroy any unique and distinct definition of nation states.

I think you can already see it unfolding in a Congress that seems to be absolutely asleep and toothless. Are they REALLY that inept ... or do they have a different agenda that they're serving because of their own secret belief that a WORLD order is coming down the pike and they want to be part of that, rather than sticking to old fashioned notions of having national pride?

Do you think that a one world government would be a GOOD thing ... if it COULD happen?

-Vince

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement