I remember that name

August 27 2012 at 10:32 AM

(Login Harpazo)

Response to It's meant in fun

she is a huge part of me

but when it comes to spiritual things............my passion is not from luvbug

if it were up to me, casa ra sera......however you spell that

in my personl life I am the least judgmental person you will ever meet

my mind was so open that my brains fell out.......seriously........they are no more lolol

but what I have in me is more than me........and it takes over because I gave my life to that force

but when Im not talking about spiritual things...........I overlook everything because personally I just dont care about anything enough to try to change it

im lazy, undisciplined, and yes, God choooses the foolish of the world to confound the wise

so that people who know me, can't believe themselves how I understand these things

and the only reason I do is because of the INVASION of Jesus Christ into my spirit

making me ONE SPIRIT with himself............so now it is God who both wills and does in me of HIS GOOD pleasure

I just hang out and watch and when God is done, I go and do stuff I wanna do

like games on my computer

I play POKER and CHUZZLES.........yup, a kiddie game

hows that for luvbug? I am very childish in my personal life........everything is funny, exciting, I get a kick out of thinking up childrens stories and stuffed animals that I even tried making............a whole line of them .....

Im touched.........but the part that is touched by God, has a WILL of its own

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement