Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Why do so many Fundies love War?
    • (Premier Login Oscar50)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Feb 23, 2010 9:36 AM

They say they don't, but they really do, if you look at their other posts where they are wanting to bomb and invade other countries because those other countries are, a "threat", some day they might get a bomb and then .. who knows??? Because those people are insane and would use those bombs on us. Just like we do on them, but that's beside the point. They're evil. Yep.

I was pondering this on the drive to work. I think it is the mindset that is drawn to Fundamentalism, not that Fundamentalism leads to militarism. I recall knowing a one time Universalist, who as they became more politically radical towards supporting American State terrorism, became less Universalist. There seems to be a wish to divide, to be better, to be chosen, and to have your enemies punished, here, and in the hereafter too.

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
      ~ Gensha

Wide Open Bible Forum - - - - Many Paths

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)