Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • No...
    • Pastor Jack Howell (Premier Login RevJack2006)
      Posted Apr 20, 2010 5:26 PM

A ministry is an outreach of an established church, such as Nursing Home ministry where members of a church go to a nursing home and minister to the residents' needs. There's also street ministry which is an outreach of a church devoted to taking the Gospel to the streets and includes passing out Gospel tracts on street corners, in front of bars, movie theaters, and even street corner preaching (my personal favorite), there's also clothing ministry which is an outreach to provide clothing to the needy, food pantry ministry, which is an outreach of the local church to provide food to the needy. A church has various ministries, but a ministry is not a local church.

Pastor Jack Howell
      "Some bring God's curse on them by marking off part of the Bible, calling it erroneous, uninspired, less than the very Word of God." - Dr. John R. Rice

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God to salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16)

MY BLOG

Proper Principles of Bible Study

Documents

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)