Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • and.......if God is not manifest in Jesus Christ, who is he manifest IN?
    • (Login Harpazo)
      Sufi
      Posted May 19, 2010 8:51 AM

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: ((God was manifest in the flesh))), justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

it is also written, "God is in Christ" reconcilling the world to himself:

if God is IN CHRIST, then it is GOD WHO IS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH of CHRIST which is David's flesh

and this is why David will be as God when Messiah comes:

Jesus is the NAME that ONLY HE HIMSELF KNOWS because to "KNOW" something or someone completely you have to be it or them:

everyone feels free to talk about Jesus, but only those who are JOINED TO CHRIST "KNOW" Jesus

that is why Jesus said "depart from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you":

what didn't they know?

the FATHER

or the SON

Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him].

ME: the SON has to reveal the FATHER or no man could see him and LIVE:

Christ however is Lord of the LIVING and the dead so he could become the "GO between" the dead and living: If we saw God without being "IN CHRIST" we would not be able to stay in the body; it is only because GOD COMES IN CHRIST that we are able to be saved even while in the body:

Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

so what is the name of the father and Holy ghost? We know the name of the SON is JESUS right? What are the names of the other two members of the trinity?

Jesus said he came in the NAME OF HIS FATHER.....so that must mean his name and the Fathers name are pretty similar or the same if he came in that name:

Jhn 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Jhn 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Jhn 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Jhn 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

Jhn 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Jhn 5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Jhn 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

if God didn't send HIS SPIRIT into our heart, we would NEVER KNOW GOD AS FATHER....

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

GOD IS WITH US as in Emmauel, because GOD PUT HIMSELF (seed) into the heart of the woman to bring forth the FIRST FRUITS of all creation, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD:

Hbr 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

1Jo 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.

and since THE FATHER SENT THE SON to be SAVIOR of the WORLD, and there is only ONE SAVIOR and that is YHVH, THE SAVIOR of the World is "the salvation of YHVH" which is JESUS in English:

but as another witness as to who the SAVIOR IS, read....

Tts 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of ((((God our Saviour))));

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

Isa 43:3 For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Isa 43:11 I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.
      Isa 45:15 Verily thou [art] a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? [who] hath told it from that time? [have] not I the LORD? and [there is] no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; [there is] none beside me.

Hsa 13:4 Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me.

and when the SEED OF YHVH entered the virgin (GOOD GROUND OF JOSEPH who didn't know her till Christ was born as the "good will" to Man in him), YHVH was present within this virgin ground of being:

Luk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed [art] thou among women, and blessed [is] the fruit of thy womb.

Luk 1:43 And whence [is] this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

WHO IS ELIZABETHS LORD?

It is YHVH of course

and she recognized that the MOTHER of her LORD is MARY.....

and MARY says

Luk 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

ME: HER SOUL magnifies, MAKES BIGGER the Lord

Luk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

HER SPIRIT rejoices in GOD HER SAVIOR because her spirit knows that GOD IS BEING BROUGHT FORTH THROUGH HER TO TAKE HER SPIRIT TO HIMSELF

Luk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

ME: ALL GENERATIONS because this will happen again and again as GOD in and through JESUS CHRIST BRINGS MANY SONS to GLORY....in the same way....

Luk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy [is] his name.

Luk 1:50 And his mercy [is] on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Luk 1:51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

ME: the imagination of our hearts is the vain vessel that will be scattered because of its PRIDE that goes before the fall of that vessel; Look at Saul FALLING TO THE EARTH when JESUS WAS REVEALED TO HIM:

Luk 1:52 He hath put down the mighty from [their] seats, and exalted them of low degree.

Luk 1:53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.

Luk 1:54 He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of [his] mercy;

Luk 1:55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

ME: ISRAEL is recognied as the SOUL who will indeed KNOW HER KING, the King of Israel is none other than YHVH, but how he becomes KING is only known to those in WHOM HE IS REVEALED because he is born through their HEART....

our first vessel of vanity is sent away empty: It is the ego that thinks it knows the truth and continues to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN,

but it never ever ever ever comes to the KNOWLEDGE (Da'ath) of the truth because the TRUTH IS SENT TO THE SOUL, to ISrael and not to the vessel of vanity, the carnal mind

the carnal mind is the "Seed of the serpent" and the serpent is the "CROOKED WILL"

and GOD ALONE is able to straiten the crooked will and he does so THROUGH HIMSELF IN HIS SON

Jesus takes that old man, that old "WILL", the old kings to the cross to take away the ENMITY God put between HIS SEED (himself born, begotten through the woman Israel, the virgin of Israel from the house of David)

and the seed of the serpent (the carnal mind that comes from the crooked serpent) by LIFTING UP ThE SERPENT with himself

thereby making out of TWO (twain)

ONE NEW MAN and this MAN is JESUS, the LAST ADAM

the image and likeness of God the father because they are the SAME SEED

the SEED is the WORD OF GOD

and THE WORD IS GOD

Hsa 4:1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because [there is] no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

Mic 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Luk 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Luk 8:21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Luk 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luk 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Act 11:1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God.

Act 12:24 But the word of God grew and multiplied.

Act 13:26 Men [and] brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Act 13:26 Men [and] brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Rom 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

2Cr 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2Cr 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received [it] not [as] the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

2Ti 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, [even] unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

WHAT DOES THE WORD OF GOD do in us???

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

ME: those who have "tasted the good word of God" understand some things others do not:

Hbr 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
      Hbr 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

HOW DOES GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH?? WHAT DOES THIS SEED IN US do when it finds the "Good ground" in us????

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

ME: now for those who HAVE THE WORD WITHIN them, and are begotten of God through that WORD (Jesus Christ)

1Jo 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1Jo 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

ME: this word makes us "one" with the Father, hence "Fathers" because we KNOW HIM who is from the beginning:

The Young Man in us, the ONE WHO COMES FROM THE SEED of God in us, the "MAN-CHILD" in us makes us strong because the WORD ABIDES IN US and where the WORD ABIDES the "wicked one" is overcome:

Rev 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

ME: THE WORD of God gives us the testimony of JESUS.....and once we "SEE" Jesus, become WITNESSES OF HIM, we know HOW THE SON and FATHER are ONE:

Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

ME: those who are witnesses of JESUS (SEE JESUS) have RECEIVED THE WORD OF GOD

that part of us never KNEW the antichrist, so this part never worshipped the beast or his image or his mark upon the forehead or in the hands:

why??

this is a NEW CREATION GOD MADE THROUGH HIS SON, through being BEGOTTEN IN and through that part of us that GOD SAVES BY HIMSELF in us:

this part lives

while the other part of us dies, decreases, is overcome, as in putting Satan under our feet as the enemies are put under our feet because we have become "ONE WITH THE HEAD"

and are no longer part of the tail which is the part that is cast out of heaven with the dragon when God cast him out of our inner heavens with 1/3 of the angels after the "MANCHILD" is brought forth through the WOMAN who is clothed with the SUN and the MOON is under her feet and the 12 stars are around her head:

that woman is the SOUL, the Body of Israel who brings forth the "Manchild"

this has to be BOTH JOSEPH and JUDAH, since God makes ONE STICK in his hands through these tribes via Ephraim and Judah:

Ephraim is the son of JOSEPH but it is through Josephs sons Ephraim and Manasse whom God will use to

PUSH ALL ISRAEL (the woman) together to the ends of the earth:

Deu 33:13 And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD [be] his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath,

Deu 33:14 And for the precious fruits [brought forth] by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon,

Deu 33:15 And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills,

Deu 33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fulness thereof, and [for] the good will of him that dwelt in the bush: let [the blessing] come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren.

Deu 33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

who is the firstling of his bullock?

the MESSIAH

the word re'em for unicorn comes from ra'am -TO RISE, be lifted up:

and here is another witness that it is GOD who works in the strength of this unicorn

Num 23:21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God [is] with him, and the shout of a king [is] among them.

Num 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Num 24:8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce [them] through with his arrows.

Num 24:9 He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed [is] he that blesseth thee, and cursed [is] he that curseth thee.

so for those who want to believe that GOD the FATHER is not GOD the SON, who will they turn to in their time of NEED, their time of trouble?

GOD that is not the SON??

Jhn 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

1Jo 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

3Jo 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Jhn 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Phl 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Phl 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Phl 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Phl 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Phl 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

Phl 2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)