Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Wrong again Mondo
    • Nucc (Login Forerunner)
      Posted Jun 10, 2010 8:38 AM

If you want to know how I REALLY FEEL. I wish Armeggedon would happen today. There was frustration at the beginning when I was a young Christian but after 40 years of witnessing even church families with some of their loved ones passing from this world with no observable evidence of salvation, you come to accept that salvation is not of me but of the Lord.

Jonah 2:9b
      9b Salvation is of the LORD." (NKJ)

God's Word tells me to cast my cares on Him.

Phil 4:6-7
      6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
      7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (NAS)

Your anger is shown by your rebellion against the God of the Bible by shaking your fist at Him defiantely by not even making an attempt to be a godly husband no matter who follows you into your hell. Your anger comes in your hate for Jews and the God who chose them

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)