Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • he doesn't understand the soul that God saves and the ego that God destroys
    • (Login Harpazo)
      Sufi
      Posted Jun 14, 2010 9:35 AM

he has his ego so he doesn't recognize MY SOUL that is saved by God in Christ reconilling the world to himself.

he thinks God is saving egos, so he sees egos saved in other Christians who claim that God saved their ego:

yet Jesus clearly said that he who looses his life for my sake shall find it

and he who keeps his life will loose it:

Luk 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

yet like all of the Church (Peter), they will not understand that till the rooster crows.....

Jhn 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

its not easy to understand how we deny Jesus by expecting him to save our ego which is our life

till God finally REVEALS JESUS CHRIST IN US and we realize he didn't come to save that ego at all

HE CAME TO SAVE THE SOUL that GOD made out of the SAME LUMP (same body)

but he made the ego or vessel of vanity to destroy it at the time he saves the soul

praise his holy name

I am so grateful that I UNDERSTAND THIS IN MY SOUL

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address