Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: hi Tim
    • Tim (no login)
      Posted Jan 29, 2011 3:32 AM

Jesus is not one person, but the REVERSE of the FIRST Adam in whom we all died, because when we are MADE ONE with this NEW MAN, we become one member of his body raised from the dead
      the name Jesus means "SALVATION OF JEHOVAH"
      and Jehovah means "I am that I am and I will be what I will be"
      HE IS GOD
      and HE WILL BE MAN when he is finished forming himself into Man through his creation
      thats us
      ----------------------------------------------------------

OK, I understand Yvonne. Thank you for being honest wink.gif Sister.
      I respect your devotion to what you believe Yvonne.
      If I love you as a Brother in Christ Jesus, I must tell you something because I love you wink.gif

I see you were taught the Trinity or Deity theology about Jesus and God.
      And it is incorrect my dear. Jesus is STRICTLY the Son of God, and Jesus is a soul/person like you or me. Jesus is an individual singular person, as you are real so is He. John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Please don't be deceived my dear Sister Yvonne,
      and fall into this category of; 1 John 2:22
      Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
      23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

In 1 John 2:22 Yvonne pay close attention to; "He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

And; "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

Please Yvonne, calibrate your mind to accept the WORD. Test your theology against the Eternal WORD. And vise verse if you desire.

Dear Sister Yvonne, I know one thing for certain, your theology did NOT come from the Holy Bible. Your theology came from man and the Vatican, as a combination of critical errors. Please rethink your theology dear Yvonne.

Don't deny the Father nor the Son claiming they are one.
      They are Father God, and Son Jesus our Redeemer.

Don't be an Antichrist, please Yvonne.

I love your mind and your heart Yvonne, and I love God, He Created you and me wink.gif

John 5:21
      21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Look at this Yvonne; Quicken = Born Again = The new man = Eternal Life.

I tell you the Truth Yvonne, because I love you Sister, and I know you love me, our Father told me that wink.gif and our big Brother Jesus also wink.gif

Bro Tim
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)