Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Jesus from mental knowledge vs Jesus from Spirit
    • bjewel (Login bjewel)
      Posted Mar 10, 2011 11:36 PM

I think what really has made the difference for me in coming to a new and deeper knowlege of Jesus was when the Lord seperated my soulish realm from the spirit realm within me. HE did it by audibly speaking within me.

It was a Hebrews 4:12[dividing soul from spirit].. on-going experience for me. Like learning to ride a bike. Not so good the first time but with each experience one becomes more adept.
      Each time the Lord audibly spoke within me, I began realizing that the sound of his voice was not coming from the same place as my thoughts were. He was dividing my soul from the spirit all within me. There is a different resonance, if you will, when you hear from the spirit realm within.

Sooo as HE revealed himself through speaking and other deep spiritual experiences... I began to know Jesus in a completely different light than before. Previously I had studied and would proudly exclaim that I KNEW HIM... when in fact, I only knew ABOUT HIM. I could mentally asxent to the facts and literal understandings of the Bible. At that point, I was not aware that there could be another way to 'KNOW' HIM.

To really "know HIM" means you have 'experienced' HIM...over and over through many different revealings....you have become intimate with HIS character,....HIS nature and are feeling the way HE feels. You have cried w HIM, laughed w HIM.. reasoned w HIM as being ONE w HIM.

So yes.... there is another (realm of) JEsus to be introduced to.

The opening of the spirit within really has very little to do with studying... and a whole lot to do with asking, seeking and knocking..... and it shall be opened ..not FOR you... but unto you.

That's the way it happened for me and I speak only of my experience w/HIM.
      If it works for anybody else... great!.... if not...ok too!! It won't change my experience at all and I still will respect what your experience w/HIM has taught you. happy.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address