Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • it depends on which part of me you asked
    • Yvonne/Zafana (Login Harpazo)
      Posted Apr 30, 2011 9:01 AM

if you ask my ego, I hated the division Christ brings

but my SOUL LOVES this separation from my ego so I can be built up a NEW HOUSE for God to live in

only the separation of good and evil within me could allow God to CLEAVE TO THE GOOD that he is in me and to overcome the evil in me with that GOOD

as long as the ego and soul are ONE, we will never STAY FULFILLED

the ego is the thief that steals the LIGHT for itself but it can't HOLD it, so in a few minutes we are empty again

this continual gaining and loosing the love of God in us makes us feel crazy after awhile and we just feel it were better not to even get fulfilled...........because in five minutes we could be emptier than ever

going down to the root of our soul were we are DIVIDED (the great earthquake is within us), is a very difficult time

but once we are joined to Christ forever, and never loose the light again within the soul, we have to contend with the left over ego going back up from the root

hence going down Jacobs ladder (our soul) takes us to Paradise, to the CROWN of life, which is the ROOT of the soul (down is up)

but going back to earth (up is down to earth from above) has its own set of problems as well

I have been returning for 18 years since I hit the bottom and going back to earth with the GOOD NEWS truly finishes our need for the ego that is left over

remember satans house is divided......2/3 of the temple is above (holy of holies and holy place)

but 1/3 is below and 1/3 of Satans messengers are tossed to earth with the TAIL or end of Satan once his house is divided at the cross, where the bottom or root or crown (skull) is at:

here we have to overcome the last third of Satans messengers (which is why Paul asked three times to have them removed) but God said, MY GRACE (that comes with Jesus Christ in us) is sufficient

and my strength (the JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH) is made perfect in our weakness

here we are SENT to THE WORLD with the ministry of reconcilliation or atonement....to witness of JESUS, of the GOSPEL OR GOOD NEWS and how it happens to us

most of the evil after we get to the root is from others against our message

and from our flesh that cries at no longer being number one
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)