Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: well perhpas his projection.....is....
    • gerard (Login seekingsoftly)
      Posted Dec 14, 2011 12:21 AM

there really is no point in discussing with 'some' tim.....i mean, if they cannot win an arguement or feel they have put themselves in a slippery slope position....in the end they will just claim you, the opponent....is just too dumb to comprehend...and act like we were lucky to even have them given us THEIR PEARLS IN THE FIRST PLACE LOL....

Tim, some just have no faith, have lost their faith or even, never ever had or experience faith....it is then kind of like trying to talk to someone about how it feels to be in true love.....when that other person has never experienced such love themselves in their lifetime....discussing the deep feelings, the committment level such love inspires, the feelings of putting everything second to that other person....etc....etc....they would be...or would respond to it being; dismissive, doubt everything you say...mock your position as silly and illogical....same goes IN MY VIEW...when one talks abouut issues of faith to the faithless.....same kind of responses and beattitudes.....

ya know?? do you tim, see the comparison similarities??

by vinces own standards and what he said is the definition of 'logical'....love itself is illogical.....

shows how errant his position is....and that is such a general point...there are just so many more....and better examples....there IS...just no point however. but, i digress...wink.gif

have a good weekend and....be a good boy will ya?

g
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)