Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Some people who have 'found a god and Jesus', can be such unfriendly people
    • Jackie (Login BlueJudah)
      Sufi
      Posted Mar 23, 2012 10:10 AM

If I had 'found' what they claim to have found, or been found by, then I guess I would be pretty content with life. How special, how wonderful, I have touched and/or have been touched by a god, or an Advanced Spiritual Messenger. I would pursue that Finding with all my heart and would want to shout out loud, and indeed show by my own actions and words, surely this amazing event.

Being rude or miserable or abusive just doesn't represent much for on behalf of a great god or messenger.

Where is the excitement, the LOVE, the happiness, in their discovery / awareness?

I am as you, Mondo, if these 'some' folks represent what it is to become after their revelations, then god, messenger, PLEASE Leave Me Be!

Of course, I don't for a single Moment believe in their god or messenger, but that does not mean I do not believe in a Source or Enlightened Beings.

I have a wonderful excerpt here from Bernard Hausch who really seems to have the same perceptions as me in a lot of things, (not all wink.gif), but especially with his view of a 'Creator'.

I am going to post a fuller excerpt, either here or at The Star, just want to post a little bit here...

"The Intelligence created the laws of nature. The laws of nature are probably the thoughts of G0d and then you let the universe work itself out. You let evolution happen on the surface of planets that can exist in a universe that has these laws.

And so it is the designing of the laws that I think is where the Creator enters in.

Then once the laws are set, then things let go and see what develops, what happens naturally.

So the laws of nature being the thoughts of God, that's something that is compatible with science. We don't know where the laws came from. No scientist does.

So if I attributed it to a Creator,well, that's as valid as anything else."

That's pretty well said, imo!

Love
      Jackie
      happy.gif

[linked image]

**************************************************************************************8

[linked image]

I believe in an overlapping of science and spirituality and also that both have unnecessary boundaries in places, especially science!

wink.gif

Interesting article can be found here if anyone has a little spare time. happy.gif

http://thecostaricanews.com/the-juncture-of-science-and-spirituality/9548
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)