Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Get the net!
    • Arthur Dent (no login)
      Posted Apr 11, 2012 7:55 PM

"This is primarily a Bible Discussion Forum. Anyone wishing to discuss the Bible is welcome. Other topics are welcome as well. Comment freely and be prepared to defend your comments. Please do not make negative personal comments to, and/or about each other."

I'm free to discuss whatever issue about the bible I like here it seems. You've been discouraged from making personal attacks Bob.

Try to keep within the spirit of the forum please.

I';m wondering if you are stressed about something not obvious, is your superstition giving you grief?

You've mouthily left 2 forums recently and you seem to be struggling with your anger here?

I'm wondering why your tolerance levels are down, its not exactly like you to be like this.

OK, maybe a little bit.. sometimes you dont like people not seeing things your way.

It sort of tends to confirm my attitude that Christians are little better than moslems when people dont respect their dubious beliefs.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address