Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • there are two ways God is described
    • yvonne (Login Harpazo)
      Sufi
      Posted May 19, 2012 11:21 AM

there are the elohim or seven stars in Jesus right hand who are the "CREATORS" OR NATURE itself

the OT is either God/elohim (Nature)

or the LORD God (YHVH elohim) (MAN formed by NATURE)

the LORD part is Jehovah which means I am what I am and I will be what I will be

what the elohim will to make in Genesis is MAN

YHVH is the elohim who FORMED MAN within creation

meaning the DESIRE of the elohim was to create an IMAGE of themselves through CREATION that is LIKE THEM

and not just creatures

we see it in the first 26 verses where elohim (NATURE) creates everything by speaking "LET THERE BE" hence we see this PROGRAM or speech is what created these heavens and earth so this is a clue that physics is true and we are all just a program because at the FUNDEMENTAL LEVEL only ENERGY (SPIRIT) exists and this SPIRIT FORMS 'matter' the way it WILLS To FORM IT

and it wills TO FORM Spirit INTO MAN

so what is MAN then?

is he the matter we see walking around?

no, this is the ANIMATE level of existence and the animate level is NOT the man

but the "CREATION"

this is why it is writen "LET US" in verse 26........

THE "US" is both God the creator and the creation..............both are required to FORM MAN

God forms man within the creation

and he isn't FINISHED YET

the FINAL PRODUCT is JESUS, the "MAN" that is also GOD or NATURE and GOD IN ONE FORM

if you don't understand what I said there isn't much more to discuss after that

if you do understand, the WHOLE BIBLE will open up to you

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address