Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • interesting evening last night, a guy secretly drugged me
    • Tim (no login)
      Posted Jun 11, 2012 1:44 AM

with GHB

I stopped by his house to see about getting payed for removing 15 tree stumps at a job he was working at.

I was on my scooter with my dog.
      I get there and he says "I could use a glass of ice water"
      I said "that sounds great"
      I thought it was strange that it took him about 3 minutes to go in the house for 2 glasses of ice water.
      And I noticed a girl about 16 years old sleeping on a bench near me, laying in the sun and it was about 90 degrees f out.
      Anyway, this guy come out with the water, and he's bragging about what good water they have there.
      I was there about 10 minutes. And this was about 5 PM.
      And the girl never moved or woke up when we were visiting right next to her.
      Got to the bottom of my glass of water and notices a clear liquid film towards the bottom of my glass, and I thought GROSS and I threw the rest out into the grass.
      Then I went to Holiday to get some Beef Jerky for my dog.
      And I'm friends with an X cop who works there.
      And I told him "I'm 99.9% sure that guy drugged me"
      And I was so messed up I stared at my hands and said "WOW I have a body"
      I felt like a ghost! And my awareness seemed heightened but at the same time I was going WOW I have a body!
      I told my X cop friend all the details and he said it was GHB in my glass of water.

After I started feeling normal again at about 9 PM. I called the police. And they went to try and find my glass and make sure the girl was OK.

I've known this guy for about 15 years, but I guess I didn't know him very well. I had no idea he was so sick in the head as to secretly drug someone. And I'm riding my scooter which is dangerous enough when your not all drugged up.

And I don't see his picture or name in the county jail when I searched online tonight. So he must not have even been arrested.

I'm feeling vengeful about this!!!!

I told my wife; "I don't think jail is enough for a guy like this, I think he needs to be tortured!"
      She said; "No, you rise above him!"

But I guess I did what I can, at least the police have it on record.
      I think when I see him next time, I'll offer him a glass of water.

Tim

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)