Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I think John Spong in this video
    • Tim (no login)
      Posted Jun 14, 2012 3:16 AM

displays his disagreements with Catholic Babylonians.

I think he was raised a confused sad young boy.
      And I think he is confronting those teachings with true honesty.

However I do not believe John Spong was raised Christian, but rather Babylonian.

John Spong said many things in the video denouncing the Virgin Mary, and he is Biblicaly right. And I think he is torn between what the Bible says and what the Catholic church claims.

John Spong also talks about gospel dates of when they were written. And Pontius Pilate is historical fact in our non biblical records.

When Peter writes the details of global ICBM Nuclear war.
      2 Peter 3:9
      9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
      10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
      11 [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness,
      12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Think about it. "elements shall melt with fervent heat"

Tim
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address