Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • A child shall lead them
    • Tim (no login)
      Posted Jul 3, 2012 11:24 PM

happens after Armageddon and after Jesus returns as King of kings and Lord of lords. And the animals of the earth no longer eat us nor each other but are all vegetarians.

Isaiah11:6
      6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
      7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
      8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. {cockatrice': or, adders}
      9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

This stuff happens for real Yvonne, it doesn't just happen indie you or me, it will happen weather we participate or not or weather we refuse it or not.

I don't think the Bible is just a spiritual head game.

Bro Tim
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)