Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • here is the truth Tim
    • (Login Harpazo)
      Sufi
      Posted Jul 23, 2012 9:40 AM

you will not hear me.........no matter how many more times I explain it clearly from my own experience PROVEN by the Bible (which nobody has been able to disprove for me in 20 years):

you will continue to say things to me about what I do and believe and who I follow and how I INTERNALIZE reality (as though science hasn't proven it is all perception) and you will ignore what you do NOT understand through YOUR OWN experience of the Bible;

it is a hidden code to help people seek for a higher reality but for the most part, the EGO OF MAN has EXTERNALIZED this as history and destroyed many many people in the process making religion one of the 'meanest' things in the world today:

it is also a way for many people to live better lives but even here, Christians are dividing reality into 'here' and 'there' meaning heaven is somewhere else for another time

while Jesus clearly explains the "kingdom of heaven is within you"

hows that for internalizing?///

findind and entering the INNER Kingdom is not possible without becoming a child (meaning you go back in CONSCIOUSNESS to a TIME before the ego was developed around 2 years of age, when the WORLD became your reality instead of your OWN experience of LIFE in the body, of the earth......

this is the life you find when you enter the KINGDOM............your body begins to teach you about the EARTH that has NOTHING to do with the "world" and all its crap:

believe it or not

pss

the body is NATURE........and it is connected to the earth, to nature,while the ego is connected to the world' its systems and ways of experiencing reality that pretty much can IGNORE NATURE (body and the earth):

the world is passing away Tim, the world is ruled by antichrist, by the egoistic spirit of mankind that is not meant to last more than six days......6000 years, the exile from Eden:

once the exile is over, the "mystery of iniquity" which is the ego, will be revealed along with the "mystery of godliness" which is the birth of Messiah in the heart and the mystery of the gospel which is that Israel is the heart of the nations scattered till all nations are part of the heart.........at which TIME the Messiah VISITS Israel and brings LIGHT to the nations through their being engrafted into the NATURAL branches of the TREE of LIFE:

we are here.............don't miss this time like the Jews first did 2000 years ago when it all began:

because now it is all ENDING hence after TWO DAYS (2000 years) I will LIFT THEM UP (here is being taken out of Egypt, being crucified with Christ) which the book of Revelation tells us is a spiritual place called Egypt and Sodom:

and the THIRD DAY (7000th year) they will STAND in my SIGHT:
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)