<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

hidden political motive for a Roman Trinity

October 23 2010 at 7:31 PM
Tim  (no login)

Is there a hidden political motive for a Roman Trinity?

Multimedia World History:
INNOCENT III EXALTS THE PAPAL POWER
Tout, T. F. Year 1208

His enunciations of the papal doctrine put claims the Hildebrand himself had hardly ventured to advance, in the clearest and most definite light. The Pope was no mere successor of Peter, the vicegerent of man. "The Roman pontiff," he wrote, "is the vicar, not of man, but of God himself." "The Lord gave Peter the rule not only of the Universal Church, but also the rule of the whole world." "The Lord Jesus Christ has set up one ruler over all things as his universal vicar, and as all things in heaven, earth, and hell bow the knee to Christ, so should all obey Christ's vicar, that there be one flock and one shepherd." "No king can reign rightly unless he devoutly serve Christ's vicar." "Princes have power in earth, priests have also power in heaven. Princes reign over the body, priests over the soul. As much as the soul is worthier than the body, so much worthier is the priesthood than the monarchy." "The Sacerdotium is the sun, the Regnum the moon. Kings rule over their respective kingdoms, but Peter rules over the whole earth. The Sacerdotium came by divine creation, the Regnum by man's cunning."

Do you see the roman motive: A king rules over physical land, but God's successor rules the world!!!

Without Constantine forcing in the Trinity at Nicene (325 AD) making Jesus to be God the Father, the Romans could not produce a Successor of God over mankind.
Vicar of Christ/God. Not to mention they also had to make Peter be the Rock/Christ/God and each pope the Successor or Vicar.

But how much are we really suppose to know about the world anyway?
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Holy Mary mother of GOD?
If the Vatican didn't teach it I would have never know GOD has a human mom.

Note; The Father is the Holy Ghost, the invisible GOD. GOD is a living Ghost, or soul. And omnipresent and all powerful.

John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1 John 4:12
12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Jesus makes it simple; John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Interesting?
Love ya.
Tim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
lox
(no login)

Jesus

October 24 2010, 10:14 AM 

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

God gave the ends of the world to the gentiles and watch how it plays out!

No man can see God and live.....

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Forum Owner

The Bible seems to muck this verse up somewhat, Lox

October 24 2010, 4:05 PM 

This is why I find the Bible a mixed up book written by various folks.

We do get verses that some Bible folk have seen God, and when queried, we are told, no, they did not see God only God's representatives.

So God is not being very consistent with the truth, it seems, in 'His' book.

I read this somewhere:

"...what would really happen if the creator of all things suddenly poked his head into our atmosphere and said, "Hello, here I am?"

It would be utter chaos in the world, and many would just simply fall down dead of heart attacks. It would not be possible for life to continue as normal. We like to think that we can handle a lot, but man can only truly handle so much. Being face to face with the creator would be enough to send any man into the depths of insanity."

How do they KNOW this? Just because someone said this centuries ago?

How do they / we know what it means to be 'fact to face' with a / the Creator?
Define the Creator?
How would it kill us?

Can we not see because the Creator is a Blinding Light, yet we can hear God and or Jesus?

Why do you think we are allowed to hear God yet not see?

What might this indicate, do you think?

Thanks
Love
Jackie
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Re: The Bible seems to muck this verse up somewhat, Lox

October 24 2010, 6:17 PM 

GOD IS OMNIPRESENT, HE cannot be contained in a body as we think.
Jesus was contained in a flesh body, and still is, but Jesus now has a quickened body, so He can appear and disappear.
We also will be quickened, and be like Him.

1 Kings 8:27
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

2 Chronicles 2:6
But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him?

Psalm 139:7
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Quickened like Jesus is today; John 5:21
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

A common mistake among Christians is this next verse.
John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say
unto thee, Except a man be (QUICKENED) born again, he cannot see
the kingdom of God.

Peace.
Tim

Respond to this message   
lox
(no login)

Jackie

October 24 2010, 8:43 PM 

When a person picks up the bible and attempts to understand it while they read, they will for

sure get lost! I did! I became religious, actully!

But when the Lord came, He placed in me a frame of reference and sycronized me with His Word!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - hidden political motive for a Roman Trinity
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement